Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dream Journal, March 30th



Another dream journal, this one from this past March -- despite actually being shocked awake and writing (nigh illegible!) notes immediately, I wasn't really able to do this one in a way that I was happyish with until now. If nothing else, this was a good challenge to myself to boot me into gear for working on my own comics again -- which is hopefully going to be a hoot!

Also, I wanted to use this time to point out that my site is actually functioning now! Yeah, I barely believe it myself. I wanted to give a giant thank you to Sarah Becan, who was absolutely lovely and patient with me (and Sarah does some pretty adorable comics, so I highly recommend checkin' her out!). That means all my comics can now be found in one place, so please do take a gander if you're so inclined.

And also, I wanted to thank everyone who said hullo at TCAF! I had a really great time there, and it was really cool to meet everyone. I can honestly say everybody I met was really friendly and easy to talk to, and I wanted to thank you guys for making my first comics fest experience such a positive one (and the volunteers too, holy cats, you were great!).

7 comments:

  1. I'm really pleased to see that your site is up now! I wondered when that might happen. It looks really lovely, the design is so elegant and goes with your work beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're pushing the limits of web comics in exciting new directions with your imaginative paneling, storytelling, and compositions. This is an amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I'm fascinated with dreams and you depict this one so gorgeously. Are your dreams as visually clear as the comic? Mine aren't as sharp... I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. This is brilliant! As is the rest of your work that I'm discovering. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful story. Love your flow, and that subtle yet magnificent way you pull everything together -- the wind through the book and the demoness caress at the end. Always gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your work!, all the art you do has spirit/soul, i find that impossible to do.
    Cheers from Argentina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read all your comics on your website. They're all amazing, especially His Face All Red. So awesome...!! And, also, thanks for sharing your working progress. That's so awesome too!

    ReplyDelete